Sue's Terms and Conditions
- How to contact us:
a. Our postal address is:
7 Delamere Road
b. Our telephone number is: 01885 483132
c. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Site: We have tried to ensure that all the information displayed on our site accurately describes our products but please remember that colours and images vary depending on your own monitor and browser and we cannot guarantee that your chosen items will be exactly as you see them on screen. Price and availability may change without notice.
- How to Order Products: You can order Sue Gilmour Chocolate products by using the secure checkout on our site. You will receive an automated email response confirming that your order has been received. You can also email your order to email@example.com. We will contact you via email to arrange for payment.
- Payment: You will be charged the price displayed on our website for each item ordered, plus the advertised postage rate unless you have received a discount or promotional code. Payment is made by credit card, at the time you place your order, via Barclaycard ePDQ. Barclaycard will, from time to time, request additional security information before processing payment. We will contact the purchaser within 24-hours of the order being placed if any additional payment details are required. In these cases we will not despatch the order until Barclaycard confirm that payment has been successfully made.
- Cancelling your Order: You may cancel your order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice of cancellation must be received within 10 days of placing the order. If the order has been despatched, the goods must be returned to Sue Gilmour Chocolate at the address shown above, in saleable condition and at your own expense. We ask that you use a registered or recorded postal service. You cannot cancel an order once the items have been opened or used; your statuory rights will be unaffected. All refunds will be made to the credit card used to purchase the goods.
- Damaged Goods: Please check your goods on delivery. We take good care to ensure that your order reaches you in good condition but should any items be damaged, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 01885 483132 within 7 days and return them to us using a recorded delivery service. We will replace the goods or a refund will be made to the credit card used to purchase the goods.
- Incorrect or Incomplete Order: Please check your goods on delivery. If you find that an item is missing or we have made an error (e.g. accidentally sent the wrong products), please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours. We will resend the correct products within one working day of receiving your complaint.
- Out of Stock Items: Sue Gilmour Chocolate use a stock control system that should ensure that you cannot order items that are not currently in stock, but should an error occur and we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you via email within one working day of your order being placed to ascertain whether you require a refund, a replacement product or will accept a delay in delivery.
Sue Gilmour Limited - Company No: 05777970 Registered in England and Wales